2016 SPORT4ALL SPORT & DIVERSITY SUMMIT
On Saturday, January 23, 2016, SPORT4ONTARIO will host the 2016 Sport4All Sport and Diversity Summit at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, 123 QueenSt. W. The Summit seeks to provide opportunities for leaders and members of the community involved in sport and physical activity to convene and discuss strategies to foster diversity and inclusivity in Ontario’s sport sector.
The 2016 Sport4All Diversity in Sport Summit will continue to discuss how sport participation can be increased among diverse groups of individuals not usually inclined to be involved in sport or provided with the opportunity to do so due to various reasons. It will touch upon how the recommendations from the 2013 summit were used to carry out the projects and in doing so, what impact they had. The summit will showcase the projects implemented by the Youth Advisory Committee: The Sport4All Youth Fellowship.
The summit will also seek to address how the quality of programs could be improved to generate more interest in sports. It will look at the importance of accommodating each community’s individual needs and how groups such as visible minorities, people with disabilities, aboriginals, and women could be better integrated in building sport capacity.
This will be achieved through a series of presentations and an interactive breakout - group project.
Sport4All Youth Fellowship Project - InspireToMove
Sport4All Youth Fellowship Project - Project PLAY
Check out Project PLAY's facebook page for project gallery: https://www.facebook.com/syf.play
Sport4All Sport & Diversity Summit - Breakout session
SPORT IN DIVERSITY - ADVOCACY TOOLKIT
Looking for more information or want to connect? We would love to connect. Please email us at email@example.com
The event is taking place at Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel located at 123 Queen Street West in the Civic Ballroom on the 2nd floor.
SPORT4ONTARIO's News Service
- Our Work
- Accessing Funds
- Publicly Traded Shares
- Donations Overview
Projects 53 to 99
Projects 100 to 149
Project 100 to 109
- Project 100 - Peterborough Canoe Kayak Club
- Project 101 - St. Marys Curling
- Project 102 - Woodstock Curling Council
- Project 104 - Highland Park Lawn Bowling Club
- Project 105 -The Galt Curling Club
- Project 106 - Oshawa Curling Club
- Project 107- Ontario Basketball Association
- Project 109-Island Lake Rowing Club
- Project 110 to 119 >
- Project 120 to 129 >
- Project 130 to 139 >
Project1 140 to 149
- Project 140 - St. Thomas Curling Club
- Project 141 - Wiarton & District Curling Club
- Project 142 - Cross Country Ski Ontario
- Project 143 - Cross Country Ski Ontario
- Project 144 - The Nomads Rugby Football Club of Toronto
- Project 145- The Nomads Rugby Football Club of Toronto
- Project 146- Arnprior Curling Club Inc.
- Project 147- Gravenhurst Curling Club
- Project 148- Sydenham Communityt Curling Club
- Project 100 to 109 >
Projects 150 to 199
- NSTF-Ontario Application Form
- NSTF-Ontario Donation Form