DAVID HARTLEY has trained and consulted over 15, 000 Canadian non profit senior staff or board members in the past 7 years in over 80 Canadian communities. He carries the Canadian Risk Management (C.R.M.) designation. David's greatest passion is coming alongside exceptional but tired nonprofit staff and their board. Whether the organization has one or one thousand staff, David will provide a gracious but honest assessment with workable, low-cost ideas for improvement.
The topics for the workshop included:
1) Creating an Awesome Staff and Volunteer Culture that Really Works
2) Creating Healthy Teams: Patrick Lencioni's "5 Dysfunctions of a Team"
3) Coaching Your Stars, Steadies, & Strugglers
4) "Death by Meeting": How to Make Certain Your Meetings Work
5) How to Deal with the 10 Most Difficult Types of People
Missed out? SPORT4ONTARIO is hosting another workshop run by David Hartley next week. Check Eventbrite for more details!