DAVID HARTLEY has trained and consulted over 15, 000 Canadian non-profit senior staff or board members in the past 7 years in over 80 Canadian communities. He carries the Canadian Risk Management (C.R.M.) designation. David's greatest passion is coming alongside exceptional but tired non-profit staff and their board. Whether the organization has one or one thousand staff, David will provide a gracious but honest assessment with workable, low-cost ideas for improvement.
The topics for the workshop included:
1) 14 Key Risk Categories (from Finance to Toxic Staff/Volunteers)
2) Critical Legal Concepts & 5 Steps to Protect Your Legal Liability
3) How to Find & Prioritize Your Unique Risks Every 2 Years
4) Simple, Practical Strategies & Resources to Protect Your People & Reputation
5) 11 Questions to Email Your Insurance Broker Each Year to Ensure Good Coverage at Truly Competitive Rates
Missed out on this workshop? SPORT4ONTARIO has many new and exciting workshops planned for the coming year!
For more information, check out David's website: http://nonprofithelp.ca/