2016 SPORT4ALL SPORT & DIVERSITY SUMMIT
On Saturday, January 23, 2016, SPORT4ONTARIO will host the 2016 Sport4All Sport and Diversity Summit at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, 123 QueenSt. W. The Summit seeks to provide opportunities for leaders and members of the community involved in sport and physical activity to convene and discuss strategies to foster diversity and inclusivity in Ontario’s sport sector.
The 2016 Sport4All Diversity in Sport Summit will continue to discuss how sport participation can be increased among diverse groups of individuals not usually inclined to be involved in sport or provided with the opportunity to do so due to various reasons. It will touch upon how the recommendations from the 2013 summit were used to carry out the projects and in doing so, what impact they had. The summit will showcase the projects implemented by the Youth Advisory Committee: The Sport4All Youth Fellowship.
The summit will also seek to address how the quality of programs could be improved to generate more interest in sports. It will look at the importance of accommodating each community’s individual needs and how groups such as visible minorities, people with disabilities, aboriginals, and women could be better integrated in building sport capacity.
This will be achieved through a series of presentations and an interactive breakout - group project.
Sport4All Youth Fellowship Project - InspireToMove
Sport4All Youth Fellowship Project - Project PLAY
Check out Project PLAY's facebook page for project gallery: https://www.facebook.com/syf.play
Sport4All Sport & Diversity Summit - Breakout session
SPORT IN DIVERSITY - ADVOCACY TOOLKIT
Looking for more information or want to connect? We would love to connect. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The event is taking place at Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel located at 123 Queen Street West in the Civic Ballroom on the 2nd floor.
SPORT4ONTARIO's News Service
- Our Work
- Project 53 to 69 >
- Project 70 to 79 >
- Project 80 to 89 >
- Project 90 to 99 >
Project 100 to 109
- Project 100 - Peterborough Canoe Kayak Club
- Project 101 - St. Marys Curling
- Project 102 - Woodstock Curling Council
- Project 103 - Highland Park Lawn Bowling Club
- Project 104 - Highland Park Lawn Bowling Club
- Project 105 -The Galt Curling Club
- Project 106 - Oshawa Curling Club
- Project 109-Island Lake Rowing Club
Project 110 to 119
- Project 111-Niagara Falls Curling Club
- Project 112-Recreation Association of the Public Service of Canada
- Project 114-Sioux Lookout Golf and Curling Club
- Project 115-Ottawa Indians (Ospreys) RFC
- Project 116-Royal Canadian Navy Curling Club
- Project 117-Welland Curling Club
- Project 118-KW Granite Club
- Project 119-The Barrie Curling Club
- Project 120 to 129 >
- NSTF-Ontario Application Form
- NSTF-Ontario Donation Form