2016 SPORT4ALL SPORT & DIVERSITY SUMMIT
On Saturday, January 23, 2016, SPORT4ONTARIO will host the 2016 Sport4All Sport and Diversity Summit at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, 123 QueenSt. W. The Summit seeks to provide opportunities for leaders and members of the community involved in sport and physical activity to convene and discuss strategies to foster diversity and inclusivity in Ontario’s sport sector.
The 2016 Sport4All Diversity in Sport Summit will continue to discuss how sport participation can be increased among diverse groups of individuals not usually inclined to be involved in sport or provided with the opportunity to do so due to various reasons. It will touch upon how the recommendations from the 2013 summit were used to carry out the projects and in doing so, what impact they had. The summit will showcase the projects implemented by the Youth Advisory Committee: The Sport4All Youth Fellowship.
The summit will also seek to address how the quality of programs could be improved to generate more interest in sports. It will look at the importance of accommodating each community’s individual needs and how groups such as visible minorities, people with disabilities, aboriginals, and women could be better integrated in building sport capacity.
This will be achieved through a series of presentations and an interactive breakout - group project.
Sport4All Youth Fellowship Project - InspireToMove
Sport4All Youth Fellowship Project - Project PLAY
Check out Project PLAY's facebook page for project gallery: https://www.facebook.com/syf.play
Sport4All Sport & Diversity Summit - Breakout session
SPORT IN DIVERSITY - ADVOCACY TOOLKIT
Looking for more information or want to connect? We would love to connect. Please email us at email@example.com
The event is taking place at Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel located at 123 Queen Street West in the Civic Ballroom on the 2nd floor.
SPORT4ONTARIO's News Service
- Our Work
- Project 53 to 69 >
Project 70 to 79
- Project 70 - Petrie Island Canoe Club
- Project 71 - Peterborough Disc Golf Club
- Project 72 - Petrie Island Canoe Club
- Project 73 - Petrie Island Canoe Club
- Project 74 - Lakefield Curling Club
- Project 75 - Nepean Nighthawks Field Hockey Club
- Project 76 - Niagara Falls Disc Golf Club
- Project 77 -Toronto Inner-City Rugby Foundation (TIRF)
- Project 78 -Bradford Curling Club
- Project 79 - Rugby Ontario
Project 80 to 89
- Project 80-Whitewater Ontario
- Project 81 - Land O Lakes Curling Club
- Project 82- Boxing Ontario
- Project 83 - Peterborough Golf and Country Club
- Project 84 - Blenheim Golden Eagles Gymnastic Club
- Project 85 -Hanlan Boat Club
- Project 86- Copper Cliff Curling Club
- Project 87- Triathlon Ontario
- Project 88- Sutton Curling Club
- Project 89- Paris Curling Club
- Project 90 to 99 >
- NSTF-Ontario Application Form
- NSTF-Ontario Donation Page