SPORT4ONTARIO Forum Schedule 2019 (Currently in the planning stages - may change) February 13th, 2019 April 10th, 2019 August 14th, 2019 December 11th, 2019
SPORT4ONTARIO Forum - February 13th, 2019 PLEASE NOTE - There will be a Luncheon (sponsored by the S4O) that takes place at 12:15 prior to the forum
taking place at the Rally Restaurant 1660 O'Connor Dr, Toronto, ON - with FREE PARKING! 12:15 to 2:30 PM - Lunch will be available at 12:15 noon and is provided to past 2018 and current 2019 members for free and will cost $20 for additional attendees
12:35 PM - Welcome & Introductions
- Christopher Lowcock - SPORT4ONTARIO update & 2019 membership update!
2. 12:40 PM ONN - Liz Sutherland - Overview of what has happened in the provincial legislature in 2018 that affects Ontario nonprofits. Liz will share information about what ONN is hearing, pre-budget submission ideas and what to expect in the coming session. 30 minutes followed by a 10 minutes Q&A 3. 1:20 PM SPORT4ONTARIO - Christopher Lowcock - NSTF-Ontario Review & Update How much was raised in 2018, did we top the Million dollar mark? Learn all about the National Sport Trust Fund-Ontario and how your PSO and or member clubs can raise money easily and provide CRA qualified donor receipts utilizing the NSTF-Ontario automated platform!
4. 1:40 PM OTF – Doug Gore - Ontario Trillium Foundation Update 20 minutes followed by a 10 minutes Q&A
5. 2:10 PM Coaches Association of Ontario – Events & Programs Update
6. 2:15 PM CSCO - Tamara Roth - Community Sport Councils Ontario - News & Upcoming Events
7. 2:20-2:30 PM Adjourn
Join us after for some fun prizes $500 worth garnered through Olympic Trivia *****CALL in OPTION is available please contact at info @ sport4ontario.ca
Click to set custom HTML
Site created August 2014 | Last updated October 2017