UPCOMING S4O FORUMS
SPORT4ONTARIO is currently planning four forums for 2019.
The planned time frames are as follows, Spring-Summer-Fall-Winter.
More details to follow through E news.
In the meantime it's important to make sure your organization renews membership for 2019 in order to access the NSTF-Ontario opportunity!
SPORT4ONTARIO Forum Schedule 2009
(Currently in the planning stages - may change)
February 13th, 2019
April 10th, 2019
August 14th, 2019
December 11th, 2019
- There will be a Luncheon (sponsored by the CAO) that takes place at 12:15 prior to the forum
Rally Sports Bar
1660 O'Connor Dr, North York, ON M4A 2R4
12:15 to 2:30 PM - Lunch will be available at 12:15 noon and is
provided to members for free and will cost $10 for additional attendees
2. 12:40 PM ONN - Monina Febria - Building a Decent Work Movement in the Nonprofit Sector
- Bill 148 legislation (minimum wage impact, scheduling, equal pay for part-time workers(etc.), paid sick days, and other forms of leave)
3. 1:15 PM SPORT4ONTARIO - Christopher Lowcock - NSTF-Ontario Review & Update
4. 1:30 PM AWSCO – TC Vardalos & Keir Johnston - Master Games Program Update
5. 1:40 PM Coaches Association of Ontario – Events & Programs Update
6. 1:50 PM CSIO - Wendy Dobbin - News & Upcoming Events
7. 2:00 PM Adjourn and toast the season!!
*****CALL in OPTION is available please contact at info @ sport4ontario.ca
SPORT4ONTARIO's News service
Click to set custom HTML